We have 6 pairs of Saturday Day tickets to Boardmasters Festival ready and waiting for one NCS participants this summer!
All you need to do to enter is sign up for NCS between 8th May and 23rd July… and that’s it!
You and your friends could be on your way to one of the hottest gigs this summer including performances from: The Vaccines, Gorgon City, Jake Bugg, Jamiroquai and JP Cooper.
Check out more information here.
If you’re thinking of signing up – or know a friend who is – go for it, you could be rocking this August!
Terms and Conditions.
- Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd July
- The competition is open to every young person who signs up to the NCS Summer 17 programme between 8th May 2017 and midnight on the 23rd July 2017.
- To enter the prize draw you must Sign Up to the NCS Summer 2017 programme between 8th May 2017 and midnight on the 23rd July 2017.
- There are 6 Pairs of tickets to the Saturday Day event at Boardmasters Event to be won. Limited to one prize per winner. The winners will be chosen at random from the final list of entrants.
- The prize will be chosen by the NCS team at Reed in Partnership.
- Individuals may enter one time as you may only sign up to the NCS programme once.
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered nor exchanges of any kind.
- Reed in Partnership reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Reed in Partnership will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Reed in Partnership, or their employees, Reed in Partnership will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
- Reed in Partnership reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable for being conducted as specified. Reed in Partnership reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- Reed in Partnership reserve the right to omit scores outside the set parameters of the competition due to any unforeseen technical failures.Promoter: Reed in Partnership. Registered Office: Academy Court, 94 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1DT. Company Number: 0851645. Registered in the UK.