Want to get your hands on an NCS hoodie? It’s simple, all you have to do is sign up to NCS and bring along a friend with you to enjoy your NCS journey!
We have 100 hoodies to give away this summer – here’s what you need to do to make it one of them yours…
Already signed up?
Perfect all you need now is one friend to sign up and come with you on the day and you’ll receive your free hoodie 😀
Thinking of signing up?
Go for it – and while you’re at it grab a friend to sign up with you… you’ll be entered into the draw to win as soon as you turn up on day one!
Read the terms and conditions below, or click here to start your NCS journey
Terms and Conditions for NCS Bring a Friend, Get a Hoodie Competition
- Closing date for entries is 7th August 2017
- To get the prize you must either:
– Sign Up to the NCS Summer 2017 programme between 8th May 2017 and 7th August 2017 and refer a friend who then also Signs Up.
– Already be Signed Up to the Summer 2017 programme and refer a friend who then signs up to the programme between 8th May 2017 and 7th August 2017.
- You must both then attend the programme for the beginning of Phase one
- The prize will be chosen by the NCS team at Reed in Partnership in accordance with information held regarding the Signed Up young people.
- Limited to one hoodie per young person
- The winner will be notified within 5 days of the closing date.
- The prizes will be distributed directly to the winner within 5 working days of notification.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered nor exchanges of any kind.
- Reed in Partnership reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Reed in Partnership will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Reed in Partnership, or their employees, Reed in Partnership will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s enjoyment of the prize.
- Reed in Partnership reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable for being conducted as specified. Reed in Partnership reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- Reed in Partnership reserve the right to omit scores outside the set parameters of the competition due to any unforeseen technical failures.
Promoter: Reed in Partnership. Registered Office: Academy Court, 94 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1DT. Company Number: 0851645. Registered in the UK.